Your questions on career coaching answered:
– Who does your coaching help? I coach a range of people including graduates; professionals looking to move into management; business owners, or those wishing to start a, business; executives; people looking to make career change.
– How long are your coaching sessions? I provide 60 or 90 minute sessions. Longer sessions can be arranged with prior notice.
– How many coaching sessions do I need? Each client is offered a free introductory session so we can discuss your career issue and you get see whether I’m the right coach for you. From there, the number of sessions is led by you – for instance, a career starter might not need as many sessions as someone looking to make change, or someone needing support with their business.
– How much will coaching cost? There are two affordable coaching prices: a 60 minute session is £70 and longer, 90 minute session is just £90. Prices for coaching programmes, usually 6 or 12 sessions, can be discussed and terms agreed in advance.
– Where will the coaching take place? The initial session is usually via Skype, although sometimes in-person session can be arranged, depending on my schedule. In-person coaching sessions are then held at my coaching practice in central Birmingham. Alternative venues can be arranged, depending on your location.
– How can your coaching help? My coaching is person-centred, so it’s focussed on you and your career learning and gives you insider tips and advice on areas such as job search, setting up a business, successful marketing, networking and your personal brand. It helps bring clarity to your career, plan your current and future goals and give you confidence to enjoy a successful working life.
– Is there anything I need to do? Be yourself. Come into each session with an open mind to explore your career thinking; and be honest throughout. The more you put in the more you can get out of coaching.